Sunday 12 February 2012

I love doughnuts

During this off-training week I've still eaten as if it's going out of fashion. While Krispy Kreme doughnuts are clearly the best there isn't a store anywhere near home so I settled for 5 Tesco glazed doughnuts during the week, and a few other bits of rubbish.

Yet today's weigh-in shows I've still lost almost 7lbs (3.2kg) in weight since New Year's Day as my metabolism has gone into overdrive.

Because I'm not going to be able to carry all the calories I'll need during the MdS I really don't want to be losing too much more weight from here as I'll be looking to have some reliance on spare fat stores during the event itself.

I had planned on stocking up during my 3 or 4 week taper period which will end on the day Stage 1 of the MdS begins, 8 April, but I think I need to be taking on more calories between now and then as I'm clearly not eating enough!